The flexibility in the provision of our seafreight services provides customers with reliable alternatives for ocean cargo transport.
Our worldwide logistics services cover not only shipments from port to port but also the complete door-to-door supply chain service delivery is available to our clients.
Wherever your ocean shipment is moving to and whatever the size is, we offer you flexible options.
Our core seafreight products and services comprise:
- combine sea-to-air freight services advantage – twice as fast as sea transport and half the cost of air transport
- conventional ocean freight shipments (dry, break-bulk and liquid bulk)
- export logistics services and customs clearance of imports
- full-container load (FCL) services
- improved security for transport of high-value goods in containers
- integrated cargo management (shipment organization and control from purchase through to delivery)
- less-than-container load (LCL)/consolidation of container part loads services
- multimodal and intermodal transportation
- ocean freight services (competitive shipping rates and reliable schedules)
- packing and crating of personal effects and industrial goods
- part & full vessel charter
- transport and cargo insurance
- warehousing, assembly and distribution